Hi Cairns, we are still open we just have reduced hours for the next few weeks. We will be here from 8 am until 11:30 am on weekdays and normal trading hours for the weekends. You can reach us at 4032 3448, send us an email at or book online at 1300truckhire.com.au. Thank you for your understanding and support. We wish you all the best during this troubling time.
Prevention of the spread Corona Virus at 1300Truckhire Cairns.
At 1300Truckhire, our priority is the health and safety of our customers, community, and team members. We believe it is essential to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to keep everyone safe
We are currently operating under the guidance for the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimizing the spread of the virus. While we have always taken pride in providing clean hire vehicles to our customers, we have now also implemented additional sanitizing/cleaning and stand downtime for our vehicles.
1300Truckhire will remain open and will continue to monitor the situation closely. As circumstances develop, we will act quickly on the advice of health authorities.
Please see below new procedures implemented by 1300Truckhire Cairns for the safety of our customers, team members, and community.
- Reservations can be made online at www.1300truckhire.com.au or by calling 07 4032 3448.
- All paperwork and payments will be required to be made via email, online booking, or by phone. All paperwork must be completed in order for us to hire a vehicle.
- Instructions of how to use the truck will be sent to you via email instead of our team showing you on the day of hire. Questions can be sent to
or call 4032 3448.
- After you hire the truck, it MUST be parked in the designated area in order for it to not be opened/used for 12 hours.
- After the stand downtime, the truck will be disinfected by our team, who will be following the hygiene implementations recommend by the Australian Government and World Health Organisation.
What to expect when you arrive at 1300Truckhire Cairns:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m as recommended by the Government and Health Organisation.
- Upon the arrival of the office, please wait in the designated waiting area or outside if a customer is already there. (we will only serve one customer at a time)
- If you have been unable to sign your contact electrically, this can be done upon arrival.
- Your hire vehicle will be brought out the front for your collection.
- A video of how the truck /lifter/ramp works will be sent to you before your hire time. However, if you require additional instructions on the truck, a staff member will provide a demonstration. Please maintain 1.5m social distancing during this demonstration.
- On the return of the vehicle, please place the keys in the drop box (located at the back of the building) and park in the designated area.
1300Truckhire is a family, locally owned and operated business and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and support. Together we will get through this.
For cancellations due to the Corona Virus credits will be given. Please email to confirm your cancellation.
Hire trucks, 4x4, utilities & buses in Cairns
1300Truckhire is a commercial vehicle hire specialist in Cairns. 1300Truckhire Cairns has a wide range of car license trucks, crane trucks, pantec trucks, tilt tray trucks, and tipper trucks. We have a range of equipment and trucks specially designed to make your move or job easier. For more information on the trucks Contact 1300 Truck Hire.
1300Truckhire Cairns hire and lease a wide range of commercial vehicles including vans & 4wds to local Australian businesses, along with providing a fleet of moving trucks and accessories catering to those who are moving house or relocating.
By hiring with 1300Truckhire you are ensured to receive the personal service of a small business with the resources and professionalism of a nation-wide organisation.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
Our No Hidden Charges Policy ensures complete transparency at the time of quote, so all our clients can be sure that when they book with us they will have received full disclosure of all known, relevant costs.